Senior Customer Success Strategist
Jetlore helps retailers transition from transactional to relationship commerce through its personalized ranking technology. Led by Stanford data scientists and industry veterans, Jetlore is pioneering relationship commerce personalization as the new engine of repeatable revenue and margin growth in e-commerce. Jetlore’s SaaS solution uses behavioral, contextual and product information to predict and re-rank relevant content to make each customer experience unique which leads to increased customer engagement and higher customer lifetime value.
Top 100 omni-channel retailers and top global online retailers including eBay, PayPal, Art.com, One King’s Lane, and Rocket Internet unicorns like Global Fashion Group, Linio, and Home24 are using Jetlore to deliver hundreds of millions of uniquely curated e-commerce experiences per month. Jetlore’s customers realize up to 12% in incremental online revenue, tens of millions in monthly incremental physical store sales, new customer activation lifts of 50+%, and overall CRM program revenue increases of up to 80%.
About the job
The Senior Customer Success Strategist will be responsible for managing a group of Jetlore enterprise customers, engaging their executive teams, and evangelizing the Jetlore vision.
- Act as Jetlore’s business interface with a group of enterprise customers.
- Develop and implement strategies so that Jetlore and customers achieve long term success.
- Maintain a high level of visibility with the client, developing strong relationships at all management levels including c-suite (10% travel time).
- Work with customer team members and executives to understand and influence their vision of the future.
- Understand customers’ needs and plans; discover and execute upsell opportunities within customers for Jetlore products.
- Drive the contract renewal cycle and ensure any impediments or objections are overcome.
- Identify technical, performance, and product usage issues and proactively communicate with customers about best practices.
- Work closely with engineering teams to manage and resolve technical issues.
- Collaborate with the Jetlore product team to provide feedback about customer needs and future product and market opportunities.
- 3+ years of successful experience in technical account / client management / professional services /management consulting / technology consulting role.
- Experience presenting concepts and vision to senior teams and influencing their strategic thinking.
- Excellent project management skills, extremely detail-oriented and dedicated work ethic.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey issues clearly, making points concisely.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet/exceed expectations executing high-quality results in fast paced environments.
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels. Experience in retail or ecommerce is a plus.
- Experience selling, performing quantitative analysis, working in the marketing technology and/or technology solutions industry are a plus.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.