Led by Stanford data scientists and industry veterans, Jetlore is pioneering relationship commerce personalization as the new engine of repeatable revenue and margin growth in e-commerce. Jetlore’s SaaS solution uses behavioral, contextual and product information to predict and re-rank relevant content to make each customer experience unique which leads to increased customer engagement and higher customer lifetime value.
Top 100 omni-channel retailers and top global online retailers including eBay, PayPal, Art.com, One King’s Lane, and Rocket Internet unicorns like Global Fashion Group, Linio, and Home24 are using Jetlore to deliver hundreds of millions of uniquely curated e-commerce experiences per month.
About the job
Deployment Strategist will be leading successful Jetlore deployments and manage all technical aspects of Jetlore implementation with our enterprise customers.
- Lead successful Jetlore implementations, coordinating customer and Jetlore resources on time and budget
- Develop optimal methods, tools and processes to implement Jetlore products and services within expense guidelines
- Identify technical, performance, and product usage issues and proactively communicate with customers about best practices
- Work closely with engineering teams to manage and resolve technical issues for each customer
- Cooperatively work with the Jetlore management team to provide feedback about customer needs and future product and automation opportunities
- Excellent project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented and dedicated work ethic
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey issues clearly, making points concisely
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet/exceed expectations executing high quality results in fast paced environments
- Solid understanding of the digital marketing channels, especially email marketing as it pertains to the retail industry
- Experience in performing quantitative analysis is a plus
- Experience in the marketing technology and/or technology solutions industry is a plus