Regional Sales Manager
Multiple US Locations
Jetlore provides marketers Personalized Content Orchestration at scale by utilizing its personalized ranking technology. Led by Stanford data scientists and industry veterans, Jetlore is pioneering relationship commerce personalization as the new engine of repeatable revenue and margin growth in e-commerce. Jetlore’s SaaS solution uses behavioral, contextual, user contributed, and product information to rank relevant content to make each customer experience unique, fresh, and relevant leading to increased customer engagement and higher customer lifetime value.
Top 100 omni-channel retailers and top global online retailers including eBay, PayPal, Art.com, One King’s Lane, and Rocket Internet unicorns like Global Fashion Group, Linio, and Home24 are using Jetlore to deliver hundreds of millions of uniquely curated e-commerce experiences per month. Jetlore’s customers realize up to 12% in incremental online revenue, tens of millions in monthly incremental physical store sales, customer interaction lift of 50+%, and overall CRM program revenue increases of up to 80%.
About the job
Jetlore is looking for an ambitious and energetic enterprise sales executive that is passionate about technology. As a member of the sales team you should be passionate about educating potential customers on Jetlore’s innovative technology and its ability to transform their businesses. The Regional Sales Manager will thrive at managing enterprise relationships and own the sales cycle. We are looking for members of our Sales team who are passionate, know how to generate excitement in Jetlore’s technology, and are able to creatively overcome objectives. You will be joining a post Series A startup with VC funding, established product/market fit, existing enterprise customers (some of the largest online retailers), and strong growth!
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an early-stage member of our Sales team who will work closely with our Director of Sales and CEO to close highly-qualified prospects for Jetlore. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will utilize a consultative sales approach to bring great clients to Jetlore and inspire them about how the technology will impact their business. Working alongside Jetlore’s Director of Sales you will play a pivotal role in winning deals and accelerating revenue growth.
- Manage a pipeline of inbound and outbound prospects
- Schedule presentations and demos with qualified leads
- Drive revenue by cultivating new and existing customer relationships
- Engage deeply in the MarTech personalization space to be able to educate and provide a consultative sales approach to all prospective clients
- 5 years + proven sales experience selling enterprise digital marketing technology to C-level executives
- Proven track record of closing deals worth $120k+ in ARR with exceptional record of meeting and exceeding a quota of $1M in enterprise software sales
- Understanding of the digital marketing channels and automated marketing as it pertains to the retail industry. E-commerce or MarTech experience is a plus
- Polished communication skills and consultative selling style
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment. Prior startup / early-stage experience preferred
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Ping Pong skills are a plus!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.