Sales Development Representative
Customers expect uniquely curated content within every experience - Jetlore helps e-commerce retailers live up to that expectation.
We're the first organization to successfully apply a "learning to rank engine" (think Facebook's news feed) to e-commerce. Over the course of four short years, we've expanded our team of highly talented engineers, data scientists, customer success specialists, to refine the technologies required in engaging, high performing personalized experiences.
Jetlore's SaaS solution uses behavioral, contextual, customer contributed, and product data to rank and predict relevant content for each individual customer. This leads to sustainable customer engagement, and higher customer lifetime value.
Top 100 omni-channel retailers in every vertical, including Hautelook, Art.com, eBay, and Secret Escapes are using Jetlore to deliver hundreds of millions of uniquely curated e-commerce experiences per month. Jetlore’s customers realize up to 12% in incremental online revenue, tens of millions in monthly incremental physical store sales, top customer interaction lifts of 50+%, and overall CRM program revenue increases of up to 80%.
About the job
Jetlore is looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Development Representative looking to help fill the top of our funnel and fuel revenue generation. The Sales Development Representative will be the first point of contact between Jetlore and our prospective customers. We are looking for members of our Sales team who are passionate, know how to generate excitement in Jetlore’s technology, and are able to creatively overcome objectives. You will be joining a post Series A startup with VC funding, established product/market fit, existing enterprise customers (some of the largest online retailers), and strong growth!
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an early-stage member of our Sales team who will work closely with our Director of Sales and Regional Sales Managers to identify highly-qualified prospects for Jetlore. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will find great Jetlore clients and get them excited about how the technology can impact their business. Working alongside Jetlore’s Regional Sales Managers you will play a pivotal role in winning the deal and driving revenue. As an early-stage member of the team, you have the ability to grow and shape the role to help ensure success for you and Jetlore.
- 0-3 years sales experience.
- Generate new leads via outbound prospecting utilizing our internal prospecting tools
- Schedule discovery calls with qualified leads
- Polished communication skills and comfort selling to Director, VP, and C-level roles.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to convey issues clearly, making points concisely
- Strong organizational skills. The ability to manage several leads at any given time while remaining organized within the CRM system
- An understanding of startup-level hard work
- Outgoing, competitive, and coachable
- Understanding of the digital marketing channels and automated marketing as it pertains to the retail industry. eCommerce experience is a plus
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Ping Pong skills are a plus!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.